Healthcare Billing Services for Skilled Nursing, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Our Healthcare Billing Services can help your company by eliminating employee turnover, reducing mistakes made during the billing cycle, improve performance, and create more timely results.
Billing is essential for healthcare facilities. Late, delayed, or incorrect billing can leave your company with poor cash-flow. This problem becomes particularly evident when employees retire, quit or are not performing at their peaks. Nielson Financial Services offers you peace of mind through our billing services performed by our team of highly trained staff whose performance in the field is unparalleled. We will help you receive your money faster, eliminate downtime, and reduce costs!
Our Healthcare Billing Services Include:
Healthcare Billing Services
- Processing Month End Revenue
- Billing All Pay Sources Including:
- Skilled Nursing Billing Services
- Medicare Billing Services
- Managed Care Billing Services
- Medicaid Billing Services
- Hospice Billing Services
- VA Billing Services
- Private Pay Billing Services
- Co-Insurance Billing Services
- Managing of All Accounts Receivable
- We work each balance no matter how large or small!
- Re-billing any Denied Claims
- Private Pay Statement Creation, Mailing, and Private Pay Account Follow-up
- Cash Postings and Cash Reconciling
- Complete Follow-up On All Aged Accounts
- Medicare Credit Balance Reports
- RAC Audits
- ADR Tracking and Follow-up
- Medicaid Audits
- Insurance Audits
- Pay Source Verification for Admissions
- Refund Approvals
- Write Off Preparation
- Medicare Bad Debt Log Tracking
- Reconcile and Close AR Monthly
- Trust Fund Audits
- Software Training and Installation
In addition, we will work with you through any software that you are currently using in your business practices.
**We will also be responsible for all Insurance and Medicare Appeals including second, third and Administrative Law Judge processes.**
Proprietary Policy and Procedure Services
- Support for Policies, Procedures, and Accounting
- We provide what we believe to be the best procedures in the industry.
- Our policies increase the timeliness of cash-flow.
- Decrease bad debt.
- Help to facilitate bad compliance management.
**The Health Center shall not obtain any copyright or other ownership or intellectual interest in the policies and procedures so provided. However, the Health Center may use said policies and procedures so provided in whole or in part and may alter policies and procedures as Health Center deems appropriate.**
Looking to improve your peace of mind concerning your healthcare billing services? Contact us today to discuss your options for our services at (407) 454-9096 or leave us a comment on our Contact Us page.