Healthcare Billing Services for Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Medicare, and Medicaid
Our Healthcare Billing Services can help your company by eliminating employee turnover, reducing mistakes made during the billing cycle, improve performance, and create more timely results.
Billing is essential for healthcare facilities. Late, delayed, or incorrect billing can leave your company with poor cash-flow. This problem becomes particularly evident when employees retire, quit or are not performing at their peaks. Nielson Financial Services offers you peace of mind through our billing services performed by our team of highly trained staff whose performance in the field is unparalleled. We will help you receive your money faster, eliminate downtime, and reduce costs!
Who needs healthcare billing services?
Typically, our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Assisted Living Facilities (ALF), Therapy Companies, Pharmacy Companies, Home Health Companies, and Durable Medical Companies. Our clients have recently had problems with employee turnover, Federal or state rule changes, new payer sources, management changes, or a large number of write-offs.
How does our healthcare billing service work?
We work closely with your company to create and implement a custom benchmarked plan that improves the timeliness of your collections and creates a more consistent cash flow while eliminating employee turnover and most write-offs. Onboarding is quick and easy, and many clients begin to see results within 30 – 60 days.
Our Healthcare Billing Services Include:
Healthcare Billing Services
- Healthcare Billing Services Including:
- Skilled Nursing Facility Billing Services
- Assisted Living Facility Billing Services
- Home Health Billing Services
- Therapy Services Billing
- Durable Medical Equipment Billing Services
- Billing All Pay Sources Including:
- Medicare Billing
- Managed Care Billing
- Medicaid Billing
- Co-Insurance Billing
- VA Billing
- Hospice Billing
- Private Pay Billing Services
- Proprietary Methods to Improve Collections and Reduce Bad Debt Expenses.
- Other Healthcare Business Services Including:
- Processing Month End Revenue
- Managing of All Accounts Receivable
- We work each balance no matter how large or small!
- Re-billing any Denied Claims
- Private Pay Statement Creation, Mailing, and Private Pay Account Follow-up
- Cash Postings and Cash Reconciling
- Complete Follow-up On All Aged Accounts
- Medicare Credit Balance Reports
- RAC Audits
- ADR Tracking and Follow-up
- Medicaid Audits
- Insurance Audits
- Pay Source Verification for Admissions
- Refund Approvals
- Write Off Preparation
- Medicare Bad Debt Log Tracking
- Reconcile and Close AR Monthly
- Trust Fund Audits
- Software Training and Installation
In addition, we will work with you through any software that you are currently using in your business practices.
**We will also be responsible for all Insurance and Medicare Appeals including second, third and Administrative Law Judge processes.**
Proprietary Policy and Procedure Services
- Support for Policies, Procedures, and Accounting
- We provide what we believe to be the best procedures in the industry.
- Our policies increase the timeliness of cash-flow.
- Decrease bad debt.
- Help to facilitate bad compliance management.
**The Health Center shall not obtain any copyright or other ownership or intellectual interest in the policies and procedures so provided. However, the Health Center may use said policies and procedures so provided in whole or in part and may alter policies and procedures as Health Center deems appropriate.**
Looking to improve your peace of mind concerning your healthcare billing services? Contact us today to discuss your options for our services at (407) 454-9096 or leave us a comment using the form below: